Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Steak Caesar Sammies

I've been making this recipe for years.  It's perfect for those, I-don't-feel-like-cooking, nights.  Or when it's too hot to be standin' in the kitchen.  You could easily substitute chicken breast, or even a piece of salmon, for the steak.


Calling it a "recipe" is a bit of a stretch.  It's just ingredients piled on some good bread.  Here's what you'll need:

Caesar Steak Sammies

1 1/2 pounds Sirloin
Baguette or any yummy bread
Olive oil
Caesar dressing
Romaine
Tomato
Shaved Parmesan (I use a veggie peeler on a chunk of cheese, but you can also buy it in tubs already shaved)

Season your steak the way you normally would.  We always use McCormick's Steak Seasoning and garlic powder.  Grill to desired doneness.  Let rest and then slice.

Brush bread with olive oil and grill to toast it.

Spread Caesar dressing on bread and assemble sandwiches using remaining ingredients.

Eat.


Here's dinner at my house:








Delicious.
We'll definitely be eating this again before the kitchen is done.


Please see my sidebar for the parties I link up to.

1 comment:

  1. These look delectable! Perfect little Caesar steak deliciousness. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover