Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cinnamon Caramel Pecan Bites


Holy lord these are good.  You guys, four ingredients are the gateway to heaven.  Seriously.  I'll getcha my address so you can mail me a thank you.

Tube cinnamon rolls.  Butter.  Pecans.  Caramel Ice Cream Topping.  I KNOW!



They're like little bite-sized balls of cinnamon, caramel, goodness.  We may or may not have killed the entire pan.

I don't know how or why I have this recipe, but it was on a piece of paper in my stash.  It had a website name on it, so I did a search and found the link to the recipe.  I don't remember ever seeing it, so maybe someone gave it to me.  If it was you, thankyouverymuch.

Here's the recipe link:  Cinnamon Caramel Pecan Bread 


Here's heaven coming together at my house:





Now, you're about to see what happens in the real world. 
My plan was to turn the whole thing upside down onto a plate for lovely blog presentation photos.
Get all that caramel up close and personal.
Yeah right.  
Those creatures I live with inhaled half the pan before I even got to my camera.
So you get the close up version of what was left to photograph.
Oh, also, I added the icing that came with the tube of cinnamon rolls.
'Cause a little icing never hurt anyone, right?

Here are the little balls of goodness:




Four ingredients.
Twenty minutes.
Heaven.

Please check out my sidebar for the parties I link up to.

6 comments:

  1. I'm driving over to eat the second batch you're about to make (take your time,...I believe it takes me 18 hours or so to get to you). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saved this to try when the kids are here for the weekend- Why overdose on sugar by myself? Sounds wonderful!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good Lord!!!! I am gonna make these when bean 2 is sleeping cause my hubby and I would so enjoy this!! Funny how I feel like I am sinning ever time I eat nuts now with his allergies...it makes them that much better because I don't get to eat them much! Can't wait to dive in to this...hmmm maybe some wine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT BALLS OF FIRE, WOMAN...these look DEADLY. Omygosh, they look and sound like something not of this world. Gotta make these SOON.
    Thanks for letting me know you posted them...
    I can dream SWEET DREAMS about them tonight.
    xoxo bj

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.
    My.
    GOD!!!!
    These look EXACTLY up my alley!! YUMMMM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I pinned these for later! I would love it if you could share these on my link up today at Thrifty Thursday! http://www.juliakendrick.com/2013/03/thrifty-thursday-blog-planner-and-linky.html
    I hope you have a blessed day!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover