Thursday, November 8, 2012

Princess Party


Just wanted to post some highlights of The Girl's princess party, as well as the rest of our Rock Farm trip, for my own sake.  Humor me.

So remember how last year I spent months crafting, cooking, preparing for her ladybug party?  Hahahahahahaha.  Clearly I was INSANE.  This year, we're rockin' the Dollar Store/Party City combo.  With a few homemade elements.

These pictures were taken with three different cameras.  Hence the difference in, shall we say, quality.  We are not, however, lacking in quantity.







































 
















Phew.
Are ya still with me?
Okay, good.
Tomorrow, no people, just food.
Pinky swear.

4 comments:

  1. I'm good either way,...people, food. As long as they are your people. Other people? Not so much. I love that cake idea - brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would eat that whole rice krispie cake. They are his absolute favorite. We always take them to the beach for our family vacation but I have to wait until we are walkinggout the door to make them or he will eat the whole pan.

    The party looks adorable (we went dollar store decorations this year, too). And the wig picture is cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy. That wig!! And That CAKE. And the whole darn party.. soooo CUTE! So cute. I can't get over Emma and that wig. And that CAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove the rice crispy cake! What are the pink things? I just passed this on to one of my friends who is wanting to have a princess party too. Adorable. Good Job mama!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover