Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Lake 2012


Just wanted to get these pictures on here of our trip to The Lake.  I like the idea of being able to look back at family pictures in one location, rather than spread out in hard drive folders and on discs.  Seriously, I have them pretty well organized, but what a pain in the butt.  I miss the old photo album days.


Here's this year's trip:
(thank you to my sister and BIL for taking all the pictures for the slacker mom who only took five)



































The place belongs to The Dad's boss and it has a For Sale sign on it.
That may have been our last trip up there.
T'was a good farewell.


2 comments:

  1. Awww,..too bad you can't buy it. Wouldn't that be pretty fabulous. Great pictures. Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover