Friday, April 6, 2012

Hop Hop: A Kid Breakfast

I remembered at 20 minutes after 7:00 this morning that it was Fun Food Friday.  Whoops.  There was no way I'd have time to get The Kid's ready before it was time for school, so I did a last minute silly breakfast instead.

I used frozen waffles and Nutella for the bunny head.  Bananas and raisins for the eyes, strawberry nose and slivered almond whiskers.  Bunnies have whiskers, right?  Strawberries and bananas around the rim.

Here's breakfast on the plate:




And of course, a flower for The Girl's.


Hoppy Easter!
Hardy har har.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your family. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Shasta

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover