Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

Okay, so there are sooo many yummy sounding things pinned to my It's Fall Y'all Pinterest board that I decided I had better get on it before winter is here.  The Kid had late start today, so I had time to do these before school.  Super easy, super yummy.



The recipe calls for pumpkin pie spice and I didn't have any, so I made my own using this recipe.  Also, I didn't have pumpkin butter, but I did have apple butter, so I used that instead.  One more change I made was putting them all into one baking dish rather than individual ramekins, as the recipe directs.  The ramekins would be fun for company, but it was just us, so one pan to wash is enough for me, thank you very much.

The brown sugar mix that you dredge them in made way more than it needed, so I'd cut that in half next time.  I'd leave the spice at the same amount and just halve the brown sugar.

For the recipe, click here.

Here they are coming together at my house:











And of course, on my plate:




These are minis, so feel free to eat two.  
Or five.
The kids inhaled theirs and The Kid asked if he could have one as a treat in his lunch.
My mom was here and ate a couple too.
Not too shabby for tube biscuits!

Now, The Kid is at school and The Girl is having a day with Grammy, so this mom is gonna powerhouse to get some things done around here.

11 comments:

  1. Num, num, num,....pretty amazing. I want to eat five, I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerhouse? Girl do you ever sit down? LOL

    These cinnamon roles look deelish! Great idea to use the Pumpkin Pie Spice. I buy it in bulk and use it all the time, especially this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... those look so yummy...with apple butter??! wow... what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can smell em! and your photography captures them perfectly!

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. The recipe link is broken....please post here....Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It should be fixed now inside the post, but just in case, here ya go:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/349151546/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,my goodness! These look amazingly good! Will have to try these - maybe for breakfast Thanksgiving morn. Thanks for posting!
    Ah, these are non-caloric, right? HA!
    xoxo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum, yum, yum ... my tummy is growling! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so very much for joining in with my weekly Pinning and Singing Pinterest Party. I am so thrilled that you joined in and shared this delicious recipe! I wish I could pop by right now and share some of that with you!

    This week’s Linky party is on now so please come and check out my favourite Halloween pins for the week if you have 5 minutes to spare.

    Best wishes and happy pinning,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness gracious! Thank you. Plain and simple - thank you!

    Stopping by from Tasty Tues.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover