Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Snickerdoodle Cupcakes

I'm sticking to my word.  I made something else off of my Dessert Pinterest Board this morning.  And boy am I glad I did.  These cupcakes are DEEEELICIOUS!  They're a Martha recipe.  The only thing I changed was the frosting.  The original recipe calls for Seven-Minute Frosting.  It had a ton of eggs in it and sounded meringue-like.  The girl who's blog I got the recipe from substituted a brown butter frosting.  I went with regular old buttercream.  'Cause I'm lazy it's easy.  They're amazing.  I will definitely be putting this one into the "Keeper" binder.

The recipe says it makes 28 cupcakes.  I made 18 regular sized and 24 minis.

If you want to try them (and why wouldn't you!?), click here.

Here they are ready to go in the oven.


Here they are out of the oven and cooling.


And the best part, here they are with frosting and cinnamon-sugar sprinkles.




Now go make yourself some cupcakes!

12 comments:

  1. Okay I need to look up your Pinterest boards! These look SO yummy and I need one right about now. I am supposed to be working but I would much rather be drinking wine and eating cupcakes :) Just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks absolutely amazing!!! Snicker doodles are my favorite cookie, so pretty sure I would LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh,...drinking wine and eating cupcakes. Sounds like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I cant stop thinking about these and I am DONE working...so I am back to tell you I am making these ASAP...just announced this to Ian and he is a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cupcakes is looking very yummy and delicious. You made such an very amazing cupcakes and I wants to eat this great cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, Mindy. It's nice to "meet" you! And your cupcakes do look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG these look amazing. I swear your gonna make me fat! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi... I'm Amy, and I'm slightly embarrassed cause sometime's I think I say too much, and then get a little gun shy and delete my comments.

    I've never had anything with the name snicker doodle attached to it either.

    Mindy I love all the food you make, sometimes I wish that the smell of your cooking could float into the air from your computer to mine.

    Goat cheese is in the fridge.... just need to thaw the berries... I'll let you know how it goes.. it sure looked yummy.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to make those! I LOVE snickerdoodle cookies so I imagine I'll love the cupcake form too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look so tasty! I love snickerdoodles and usually make them around Thanksgiving, but what a better way to make them into cupcakes! Yum!
    Stopping by from YHL's Pinterest Challenge Link Up.
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a GREAT recipe! I'd like to invite you over to Lady Behind The Curtain for my link party "Cast Party Wednesday" to share this and more of your recipes.
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy, they look so good! You have tried some great recipes from Pinterest.

    I have posted about a few of my favourite pins on my blog today and if you have 5 Minutes to spare please pop by! Please feel free to link up your post to my new Pinning and Singing on the Weekend Linky Party. I'd love it if you could join in!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover