Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Magic of Flowers

If you've been reading this blog for more than five minutes, you probably know that I've got a small obsession with gardening.  Plants and I get along quite well.

I don't know about you, but I think fresh flowers in a house have super powers.  And actually, it doesn't even need to be flowers - branches and foliage have a similar effect.

Yesterday, I spent the morning cleaning and then went outside on a mission to find enough stems to fill some vases.  There isn't a whole lot blooming right now, but the goal was to have something in every room.  Even just a sprig of green.

Here are a few corners that are currently making me smile with flower power:



















Now go outside and find a sprig to bring in.  It cures what ails ya.

Die when I may, I want it said by those who knew me best that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.  -- Abraham Lincoln


1 comment:

  1. You are hired! To come decorate my house! I think you are right. Flower always bring some cheer to any room! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover