Friday, March 25, 2011

Ice Cream For Lunch?

It's another silly kid-food day.  It is Friday after all.  If I'm gonna steal someone's idea, I should do it on the correct day, right?  I didn't blatantly rip her off this time though.  I came up with this one all by my lonesome.  The kids thought they scored. 

Here it is:






All I did was dice up some fresh strawberries and bananas and layered them in the cone with vanilla yogurt.  With a cherry on top, of course.  These were a serious mess.  Yogurt does not hold its shape like ice cream.  The kids had it everywhere.  But they thought it was great and that's kinda the whole point.  I made regular grilled cheese sammies to go with it.  Another successful Fun Food Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover